On a scale of rarely to not at all, how much do you post?
I post <—this much—> but I love you all <——-THIIIISSSS MUUUUCCCHHHH——->. ❤
So I guess it’s time to kick start this blog again. I finished up my last bunch of entries with some Campus Times reviews that were leftover. Since that last post, the following things have happened:
- Got a job working for AOL Broadband!
- Left Homebase with a heavy heart and a tiny paycheque.
- Wasted my first AOL paycheque on a phone, and drink and Hillbilly’s for a hot girl in the Forum.
- Passed Semester One exams.
- Campus Times cancelled due to dangers of being sued by angry Teacher’s Union heads.
- Got Band of Brothers on Blu-Ray. It came in a tin. Add 1% to life completion.
- Call Centre started to take it’s toll.
- Bought a bicycle in March to help me lose weight. Still haven’t even gotten on it.
- Passed my Semester Two exams!
- Passed First Year!
- Discovered the wonders of www.boards.ie
- Started planning to move out.
- Call Centre has now claimed part of my joy and happiness.
- Started working fulltime for AOL.
- Switched to TalkTalk.
- Soul now 50% destroyed.
- Chose a new house to move into.
- Posted my first blog in months.
- Stopped working full-time.
- Soul 5% restored.
- Pissed myself laughing at the funniest picture I’ve seen in months, and then won post of the day on boards.ie
So yeah that pretty much brings us up to speed. I have a few videogame and film reviews mulling over in my head to type up, but now that I’ve discovered the wonders of Windows Live Writer I don’t have to keep resetting my password whenever I want to log in! Which was a lot. I just saved the 8th one they sent me and I’m praying my cookies stay enabled so I don’t have to request another one.
I’m gonna go head to Geoffs now for the first time since househunting…which isn’t that long ago…sounded longer in my head. Sh’laters!